Covid-19 has been an eye-opener and yardstick to see how dynamic, flexible and modern your education system is. Over 1.6 billion learners globally are affected by the Covid-19 disruption. However, 86% of children at the primary level have been effectively out of school in poor countries, compared to just 20% in developed countries. Almost 24 million children are at risk of not returning to school next year. Over 18.6 million pre-primary teachers in 48 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa and 4.4 million (85 percent of who are women) in 24 countries in the Asia-Pacific region are under more pressure than ever to handle unprecedented challenges, stress and disruptions resulting from the pandemic –reflecting their poor preparedness to handle such disruptions.
Inaugural Address by Shri Manish Sisodia, Deputy Chief Minister & Minister of Education, Delhi
• Key highlights, reforms and its impact after announcement
• Implementation roadmap and way forward
• Action plan and execution of education policy
• Role of development organizations and regional associations
• Role of other stakeholders (states, regional organisations, private education organisations)
• Education models of countries providing best education
• International best practices and lessons
• Implementation roadmap to adopt global best practices
• Relevance of building synergy amongst all stakeholders
• Understanding role and contributions of industry in education
• Way forwards
Address by Chief Guest - Shri S Rajen Singh, Hon'ble Minister of Education, Government of Manipur
• Leveraging digital disruption for sustainable, productive, equitable and inclusive education
• Privacy and security of learners and their data
• Measures for the special risks of women and girls
• How is their model impacting society positively?
• Rural Educators and their challenges during the lockdown
• How can they be integrated in public & private education system?
• Remedial strategies and interventions when schools reopen to ensure adequate curriculum implementation
• Safety measures – accidental, criminal, crime again girl child
• Smooth curriculum transition that is industry friendly
• An all women panel
• Voice of women educationists & Special Children
• Special initiatives to educate girls and special children
Address by Chief Guest - Shri Govind Singh Thakur, Hon'ble Minister of Education (Higher & Elementary Education, Language, Art, and Culture), Gov't of Himachal Pradesh
• Building synergy in education within Asia
• More Asian Universities in Global Ranking
• Promote Global Exchanges
• How to promote cross border investment in education
• How to promote students and academic exchanges?
• How to increase efficiency of national education systems?
• How to achieve regional integration in education?
1) Best Performing School In Pre Primary Genre
2) Best Performance of CBSE / ICSE Schools
3) Best Teacher Award
|✔||Brand name in the Main title of Program|
|✔||✔||✔||Logo in all social media creatives as Sponsor|
|✔||✔||✔||Logo in the FB /You tube Live Frame|
|✔||✔||✔||Mention in all Press Releases / Articles / Post –Event reports|
|✔||✔||✔||Ad or infographics of your institution in our website for 3 months acknowledging your support and partnership|
|✔||✔||✔||Social media posts Mentions (tags) FB, LinkedIn, Instagram|
|✔||✔||Promotion in pre and post promotion activities: 2 videos, posts|
|✔||Running short videos during the Conference in between|
|✔||✔||✔||Will share and facilitate some strategic connects or partnerships which help should help the institution|